FREE Shippping worldwide
35% OFF For The Next 100 People!
- BETTER SWING DYNAMICS. Get a better analysis of players stance, eye tracking, and swing as they watch the ball come down the line. Without the fear of getting pegged by a fastball, you can fully focus on your players technique, as you set them up for success for their in-game hits.
- BATTING PRACTICE, WITHOUT A PITCHER. The Zip-N-Hit is a great training aid to improve swing pace, level, and timing. It’s the perfect batting trainer that "throws" curveballs, sliders, and changeups. Now you can get batting practice with all types of pitches, without needing a pitcher.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE. Imagine a portable batting cage that fits into the size of a baseball glove. That’s what you get with the portable Zip=N-Hit Baseball Trainer. The attachment clip and strap make it easy to practice almost anywhere.
- IMPROVE CONFIDENCE AT BAT. Give your player the tools they need before stepping up to the plate. With the Zip-N-Hit they can practice hitting pitches at different speeds and movements, while also developing power and having fun.
- EASY TO USE. It doesn’t matter if you’re coaching a team, or working with your all-star child, the proper equipment will make your life easier. Simply pull the cords apart to “zip” the pitch down the line. The batter can adjust their stance, power, and swing as you prepare them for game day.
A batting trainer that 'throws' curveballs, sliders, fastballs and changeups. Now you can get batting practice with all types of pitches, without needing a pitcher. Zip-N-Hit batting trainer acts like a portable batting cage or pitching machine, allowing batters to improve their baseball swing almost anywhere. Players have fun while developing confidence and power.
Easy To Use
Simply pull cords apart to "zip" the pitch to the batter. It acts like a portable batting cage. Practice hitting pitches of different speeds and movement.
'Throw' a Perfect Pitch Every Time
Pitcher should hold handles firmly, keeping cords tight with as little slack as possible. Starting position of the ball is near the handle end of the cords. To 'pitch' the ball, assume a solid stance. Pull the handles evenly apart and slightly back, keeping the cords pulled tightly throughout the duration of the pitch. Pitch speed varies with the force used to pull the handles apart.
Everything You Need
Comes with an attachment clip and strap, to practice almost anywhere.
Extremely high demand: expect 1-3 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe). Limit 3 per person!
Order processing takes 1-3 business days
FREE Shippping worldwide
artistguitar offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with your purchase, send it to us and we will process a prompt refund upon receipt of the product. See our refund policy for more information.
Have questions about ordering?
Our customer service team works Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
Click "ADD TO CART!" to Order Yours Now!