Improve your swing plane instantly!
A golfer who’s not swinging “on plane” will never strike the ball well. One best way to improve your swing plane is by practicing with a Golf Swing Laser Corrector. This small yet effective golf training aid attaches to your club and guides you to “see and visualize” your swing plane so you can fix it instantly and hit the ball accurately.
- Improves your swing. With the Golf Swing Laser Corrector, you can “see” your swing plane and fix it instantly, leading you to lower scores.
- Hit the ball accurately. It gives you instant feedback on your swing path. Practicing with it develops your muscle memory, allowing you to easily transfer your training to the course and hit the ball with consistency and precision.
- Easy to use. The laser attaches to any club, making it an all-in-one training aid for your driver, iron, and wedges. It comes with its own battery so you can practice immediately.
- Lightweight and portable. Small and weighs only 29 g, it won't be a burden during practice. Plus, it's easy to stow in your pocket or golf bag.
- Perfect for all golfers. Great for indoor or outdoor training, it’s the perfect training aid for all golfers from men, women, kids to seniors, juniors, left-handed and right-handed golfers.
How to use:
- First, find or create a target line to measure your swing plane to. You can use chalk for pavements or alignment sticks for grass.
- Next, attach the Golf Swing Laser Corrector to your club's bottom. Turn it on and it’ll give you 3 reference points during full unwinding to see if you are on the plane.
- Finally, practice your swing until the laser stays parallel to your target line throughout your swing, checking during your backswing, downswing, and follow-through. You’ll be able to correct your swing plane in no time.
- Package includes: (1) Golf Swing Laser Corrector
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 60 x 13.5 mm
- Weight: 29 g
- Color: Silver
- Powered by: 3 x LR44 batteries (excluded)