You Just Found The Easiest Way To Learn Guitar!
Are you trying to learn how to play the guitar but finding it overwhelming to learn all those chords? Well, it just got a whole lot easier! The Chordbuddy makes it possible to play guitar with as little as one finger! It lets you develop one hand at a time, helping you learn the guitar easier. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be able to make music. Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all!
- The easiest way to learn guitar
- Start playing guitar from the moment you install the ChordBuddy.
- The neck must be 1 1/2” minimum & 1 7/8” maximum width and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″. If your neck is over 1 7/8" you need the "classical guitar" version. If it is less than 1 1/2" the ChordBuddy will not work on your guitar. The distance from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″, any less and the unit may not work properly.
- RIGHT-HANDED only. This version only works on right-handed guitars.
- The Chord Buddy works on most standard dreadnaught, full-size, 3/4 and 5/8-sized acoustic and electric guitars with average to low string height. This version will not work on 1/2 size guitars. Each guitar is different and installation and fitment can vary.
- Shark Tank proven product and is an effective, all-in-one learning system, suitable for all ages when used properly.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 23 × 19 × 4.5cm (L× W× H)
- Weight: 130g
- 1 x ChordBuddy Guitar Learning System & Teaching Aid